I don't have the cahunas.

The other day my mom and I went into America's Thrift for the first time and it is SO big! I was super overwhelmed. We were excited to be thrifting there, but when I saw two snobs from school acting grossed out about the store,  I totally flipped out.  America's Thrift is in the ghetto and about 40 minutes from my where I live! We just decided to come back on half-off day on Sunday (tomorrow!)

sooooo, if you see a crazy girl with a cart filled with clothes she doesn't need at America's Thrift tomorrow, you can bet it's yours truly :]

p.s. has anyone else seen someone they know at a thrift store and left the store or hid? I hope I'm not the only one that cowers down to being that silly!

xoxo
nicole :]

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
hi everyone! This blog was originally intended to be a fashion/DIY/thrifting blog, but it's become a journal/food diary/place to just talk.

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blogger templates