awkward introductions.

I think we all kind of hate awkward introductions, but i promise you that after this, we'll practically be bestfriends ;]
My name is Nicole Busby, hence the cheezefest of a blog name. I've always been really obsessive over having my own style and expressing myself through my clothes. I live in the oh-so-cookie-cutter suburbs of Houston. Every moment I can beg someone to take me downtown, that's where I am! I love thrifting, DIY projects that almost always never get finished, and cooking. My mom and I are super close and I'm pretty sure she's where I get the nack for a good deal when it comes to shopping.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
hi everyone! This blog was originally intended to be a fashion/DIY/thrifting blog, but it's become a journal/food diary/place to just talk.

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blogger templates