ha-ha-haul.

Here's a few things I've gotten lately; there's so much more, but I felt like it would begin to get boring.. If you guys would like a video of me showing everything, I can totally do that, just ask

First off, I got these awesome high-waisted jeans with the most amazing bell-bottoms from Gap, but bought at the Goodwill for around $6



I got all of these amazing shoes! Brown Chukkas-Salvation Army for $13(they were a French brand and are the comfiest things ever.)  Black Gladiators- Plato's Closet for $7      White strappy sandals- Michael Kors from Goodwill for $3.
brown espadrilles- urban outfitters for $10. they are so comfy and I LOVE the added height.




I fell in love with this Donna Karen cropped sweater from Goodwill for $6


This black sparkly purse matches everything. My grandma gave me this:] I fetched the map purse from a local Vintage-Thrift store for $2.



                           I hate Forever21, but this top is adorable and although it was $17, I feel like I will get plenty of use out of it.



These tribal printed shorts from Goodwill were $4 and will be so cute with some wedges.


 I love this teacher skirt from SalvationArmy and it was only $3. This will go well with the Forever21 top.




                               I found this Forever21 dress perched on a mannequin in Goodwill and could not resist! It was only $8..


                                                                       Sugar helped me blog ;]



I got some more things from Forever21 and Urbanoutfitters, if you want a post or video showing them, all you have to do is   ask


So I pretty much totally stole this format of a blog post from MelissaMUSIK. I don't have anyone to take cutesy blog pictures of me and what i'm wearing, so..uh..i'm kind of stuck with cheesy pictures with horrible flash. yay! ;] 
CHECK OUT MISSY'S BLOG:  http://melissamusik.com   She is pretty much my style inspiration and she makes the best thrift hauls.

Monday, August 15, 2011

7 responses to ha-ha-haul.

  1. Missy says:

    Ahh I am majorly jealous all of those things are incredibly cute! I love the map purse & the brown chukkas!

  2. nicole marie says:

    awh! thank you so much for following me! I absolutely LOVE your videos. I wear the chukkas allll the time. I just don't know how to wear the map purse haha:]

  3. Kaci says:

    Great finds! I wish I was good at thrifting! I never find anything haha. I love your blog btw!

  4. These are awesome finds!! I am always so intimidated of going thrifting! but you did awesome! darling blog :) I am your newest follower! Have a great week!

    hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

  5. nicole marie says:

    Kaci- thanks! it takes time, but it is SO much fun! thank you so much! I've just started it, so it still has some room for improvement... Your blog is lovely!

    Hannah- Thank you! Maybe I'll do a video on how to start thrifting! Thanks for the follow! I followed you:]

  6. Sarah Jane says:

    I love a girl who knows how to thrift and do some DIY projects. I am the same way - plus, you found some great stuff... I am jealous and thinking that after work today, I might just go out and check a few stores :) Anyway, I am your newest follower, I am soo excited to see more! Your blog is adorable.

    -Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

  7. Wow! Great haul! You got some really great stuff! Thanks for visiting my blog, Thrift and Shout! I love meeting other thrift store bloggers!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
hi everyone! This blog was originally intended to be a fashion/DIY/thrifting blog, but it's become a journal/food diary/place to just talk.

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blogger templates