A long awaited update...

Hi everyone!

I'd like to thank you all for staying with me and hopefully not forgetting about me! If you're reading this, thank you. My apologies for not posting this sooner, life has certainly taken a turn on me recently and this blog is about to completely change its dynamics.

High school has been a rollercoaster of events for me. I've been doing a lot more photos, and my image has become an obsession for me. You could say I'm on the search for perfection when I very well know that perfect is far from what I've become, but rather a big disoriented mess.


                                              A recent photo with a friend. (I'm on the right)


I've found myself journaling my feelings and thoughts a lot lately, and this blog seems like the perfect place to put my voice out there. Think of it as a cry for help in disguise. I've been allowing myself to forget everything and party just a little bit too hard in hopes that the need for perfection will diminish forever. So far, my pitiful attempts have failed, as they obviously should.

This is a goodbye to all of those that have followed me strictly for the fashion/diy things, and a warm welcome to those that are here for the long run, and are eager to see the path of recovery begin. I will be posting my meals and fitness habits more than anything. A lot of ramblings are to be expected as well. The cheap teenager that spends too much money at thrift stores is definitely NOT planning on leaving anytime soon, you bet I'll have fashion-y things here and there, it's just not my main focus at the time.


                                           Me and my friends at homecoming, I'm on the right.


Every day brings a new story for me, it'd be an honor if you'd join me and read along as a evolve. I'm not necessarily ready for recovery quite yet, the time will come.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

One response to A long awaited update...

  1. Jana K says:

    I must have to admit, you are very brave to post this on here. I admire you for it. I myself am in the process of recovery. Self image has been a huge struggle for me as well. Glad to have someone who i can relate with. You've gained a new follower!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
hi everyone! This blog was originally intended to be a fashion/DIY/thrifting blog, but it's become a journal/food diary/place to just talk.

Blogger news

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blogger templates